Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birth Photos!






Our wonderful doula, Claire Stanley, took some photos of the birth for us! I will spare you the "R" rated one and keep some personal pride, but here are some special ones!

Please take note of my silky blanket in the photos. So funny to me! That things has been through a lot with me.
Backpacking in Europe to Natural Childbirth. It's up to the task!

Also I do smile in some of the photos but those are a wee bit graphic for the blog:)

Amazing!!!

I can't believe our little Penny girl is 5 months old!
She is the happiest girl in this world.
We love her to pieces!



Here's a sneak peak to my next post!
I know your smiling too!

3 comments:

Tyler and Lauren said...

Ok seriously Penny is gorgeous! Wow I miss seeing you guys! Hope all is well! I can't wait to see the new pics! xoxo

Kim said...

In the last picture, she totally looks like you!

tara said...

Jess!! Congrats-- she is so beautiful! That is so funny-- I totally remember your blanket in London! haha, hope you are well. What a happy family. :)