Thursday, August 18, 2011

Father's Day Photo Suprise

Well hello again,

I have had this post saved as a draft for weeks now because I was having trouble uploading the photos, but I decided to post what was working and go from here...

So these are some cute pictures of Penny and Graham from a photo shoot we did with Sara Bateman. Here is the link to her photography blog to see more photos. Just scroll down a bit to "Patch Preview." Sara was so great and it was a really funny evening. I was trying to surprise Marty with some photos of us for Father's Day. I was sure it was going to be fine because Marty hadn't been home until 2 or 3 in the morning every day for WEEKS! But of course he shows up during the photo session (5pm!) and Sara and I were IDIOTS! We were acting like we were just getting together because she wanted to see the house, etc. Her camera was sitting on the couch! In the end we spilled the beans because he kept hanging around. It was a little deflating, but in the end the pictures turned out great and Marty loved them when I gave him some framed prints on Father's Day. Thanks Sara for the beautiful shots! Such keepsakes!







3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful children!

Tayva said...

Oh, I love, love these little children and the photos are so wonderful! Thanks for this post! XOXO

Karen said...

So cute !