Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reverence?




How do you teach your child to be reverent in Church?
Well apparently I'm failing, because this video that Rich
captured is just too perfect!
He kept doing this all during sacrament meeting!

Yesterday was also an interesting day with Graham.
I had big plans to clean and organize my house but
Graham had different plans. Like destruction... dum, dum, dum!!

Graham
1. Drew on my fluffy green pillow with marker
2. Spilled bleach in the laundry room (it was a small leak, but still)
3. Poured milk into the coal cars of all his train, which spilled on the train table
4. Painted, with water color, on the wood floor
5. Destuffed one of my other fluffy green pillows
6. Spit milk all over his rocker
7. Put the recorder (musical instrument) in the toilet
8. Hit Mom in the nose
9. Wrote, with pen, on my newly dry cleaned and pressed (first time in 5 years) duvet cover.
10. Went to bed


You ask, where was his mother?

I was right by him the whole day!!!



ps. The Pen on the duvet cover was a killer! It took my 45 minutes with rubbing alcohol and q-tips!

9 comments:

Suzy said...

The video is too funny and he is too cute to get mad at! I love my cookie face!

Brian said...

Jess, I know what the problem is, it's red socks! Watch the video carefully and you'll get a glimpse of them...red socks! Red is a color that incubates rebellion and causes unruly behavior, and he's wearing red socks! Change his socks and he'll be a little angel again.

sumthinghappened said...

Definitely a day to remember! Or possibly forget.

megan said...

I am sorry but I am laughing about him bugging that lady during church. Oh Jess the only thing I can think of is that this is the "TERRIBLE TWOS" If he is doing that with the pens then hide the scissors. He will try to cut his curly locks if he gets the chance.

Karen said...

He is just so cute! Call me if you're interested in reverence training. I miss you!

shannon said...

ha ha ha!!! I love it. I'm so glad someone else has active children! :) xoxo

Kim said...

I am laughing so hard right now!! Tyler just looked at me so confused about what I'm laughing at. That really is the best video. So glad Rich caught it.

Jewels said...

Jess! Oh, how I ache for you because I deal with the same chaos every day!! What is it? Is it because it's too cold to play outside? Is it because they're two? I can't figure it out, but I have to soon...I just discovered all of my q-tips in my toilet surrounded by a squeezed out tube of toothpaste.

McGuire's said...

We have twins!