Monday, November 16, 2009

What's been going on...


Marty called me a few weeks ago and said, "I have a jackhammer in my trunk. Does that turn you on?" I laughed and said, "Yes!" He wants everyone to know his day job hasn't made him soft.

Marty has been working so hard on our new house every single night! We (Graham and I) have been living with my parents and Marty has been living at work and coming home on the weekends. He has been working all day at Cosmic and then all night at the house. But guess what???

We still haven't moved in.

The goal is this week and I can't wait. I miss my husband and am excited to get all our furniture in place and start unpacking. I'll post some pictures soon of the updates to the new house, including our awesome white floor.


7 comments:

kim huish said...

Oh I can't wait for you to move in! How exciting. I've been wondering how it was going...

Jewels said...

That honestly might be my favorite picture of all time. You MUST frame this and hang it on the wall - to remember the crazy journey! That house screams with potential, I'm just so excited for you two.

We drew your names for Christmas - do you need a jackhammer?

McGuire's said...

You updated! I hope all goes well with moving in! I'm excited for pictures.

hayleyrowan said...

can't wait to see it. the outside is charming. party looked fun. sad we couldn't make it this time. love the costumes!

natalie todd said...

I am the worst friend. I have never called you back but I got your message and I will soon. Before this babe comes!

So excited to see the update pics and for you to get moved in and feel settled again. Love the jackhammer story!

Karen said...

No bare chested pics with the jack hammer? Sorry, I guess you wouldn't post them on the blog ;). Someday you will look back at these pictures and barely be able to believe the change that has taken place. You guys are awesome (and brave).

sumthinghappened said...

Marty... That's some heavy duty working that's gone on around that house! Way to go guys!